I've made numerous individual or panel appearances including for Stonewall, LGF/LGBT Foundation, LGBT Health Summit, NUS, GALIPS, LAGIP, the Co-Operative, IDAHO(BIT). Many radio spots.
Get in touch and book me! My firstname at this site's webdomain.
- 11 March: Chaired "Why are LGBT+ rights falling backwards, and what can you do?" discussion at Lib Dem Federal Conference.
- 18 February: Bi History talk for the Environment Agency.
- 13 February: Bi at work talk for HS2.
- 6 February: Panellist for Stockport Pride History Month event.
- 2 February: LGBT History talk for St Mungo's (Homelessness charity).
- 25 January: Led LGBT+ History Timelines workshop, for LGBT+ Liberal Democrats
- 23 September: Getting Bi At Work talk for Network Rail
- 23 September: ITV Podcast for Bi Visibility Day
- 22 September: Bi 101 talk for Liberal Democrat party members
- 21 September: Panel with Santander for Bi Visibility Day
- 25 August: Guest on BBC Radio Manchester Drivetime, talking about Bis and Pride.
- 16 June: LGBT Allyship panel
- 4 March: LGBT experiences in Social Housing podcast for Houseproud North West.
- 3 March: Guest on LibDemPod podcast, talking about LGBT+ History and UK politics.
- 13 February: Politics & LGBT History panel talk.
- 8 February: LGBT History Month lecture in Leeds.
- 22 February: LGBT History Month lecture in Liverpool.
- 29 February: LGBT History Month lecture in Bolton.
- 21 May: Wolters Kluwer - World Cultural Diversity Day panel.
- 25 June: Speaker for the Civil Service LGBT+ Network Bi+ Inclusion Team.
- 29 August: Panellist for Liberal Democrats' "Pride Inside" event.
- 23 September: Keynote for Bi In Politics panel.
- 23 September: BiPhoria's "Bi 101" online awareness talk.
- 24 September: Speaker for LGBT Foundation Bi Visibility Day event.
- 8 October: Panellist for Bi At Work Bi Visibility Day event.
- 2 November: ALL FM guest co-host on LGBT show.
- 8 October: Launch event for Getting Bi in a Gay / Straight World, fourth edition.
- 6 October: Guest on Gaydio Breakfast Show with Andrew Edwards.
- 5 October: Delivered B in LGBT training at Consortium Conference.
- 27 September: Panellist at Stonewall Workplace Conference.
- 23 September: Guest speaker at GM Fire HQ.
- 16 February: LGBT History Month lecture at Stockport Central Library.
- 10 February: LGBT History Month lecture at People's History Museum, Manchester.
- 14 November. Guest lecturer at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- 24th September. Led Bi At Work discussion for GEO/Civil Service, Manchester.
- 23rd September. Interview, Pure FM radio, about Bi Visibility Day.
- 26th May. Manchester Metropolitan University: Bi/Pan/Omni Theory Day.
- 17th May. Greater Manchester Fire Service. Presentation for IDAHOBIT.
- April 20th: Guest on The Gay Agenda radioshow/podcast: The Lesbian Show
- April 13th: Guest on The Gay Agenda radioshow/podcast: The Bi Show
- March 6th: Speaker at University of Chester.
- February 10th: Speaker at Student Pride, London.
- October 13th: Speaker at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer for Bi Visibility Day.
- September 24th: Gaydio interview about bisexual visibility.
- September 21st: Speaker at Lloyds Bank HQ for Bi Visibility Day.
- June 28th: Speaker at Houseproud LGBT Housing Conference.
- June 13th: Speaker at Riverside Housing Association's LGBT tenants conference.
- May 31st. Gaydio election coverage panellist.
- May 4th: Speaker at Rainbow LGBT Professional Network banking conference.
- March 9th: Speaker at Stonewall NW Awards.
- Feb 25th: Speaker at Bi History event organised jointly by BiPhoria and LGBT Foundation at People's History Museum, Manchester. Sold-out, 85 tickets and standing room only at the talk.
- Jan 29th: Guest, That's Pride TV show, That's Manchester TV.
- Jan 20th: Guest, Gay Agenda radio show
- Nov 19th: ALL FM - hour long interview around the MBE for Services to the Bisexual Community.
- Oct 9th: Gaydio interview about new ONS bi statistics and receiving the MBE.
- Sep 24th: Closing vigil speaker at Bolton Pride.
- Sep 22nd: PWC GLEE Network speaker for Bi Visibility Day.
- Sep 22nd: Co-Op national HQ speaker for Bi Visibility Day.
- Aug 8th: Bisexual History speaker at Leeds Pride "Bi Brunch" event.
- Feb 21st: Bisexual intersections speaker at "Polyamory, Consensual Non-Monogamy and Relationship Anarchy" Conference, Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Feb 13th: ALL FM radio - hour long interview around bi volunteering and challenges facing bi people.
- Feb 12th: Keynote speaker at Greater Manchester Police hate crime event around biphobia and reporting hate incidents & hate crime.
- Aug 2nd, Leeds Pride main stage - bisexual speaker / LGBT community voice.
- May 28th, Speaker at launch of "Complicated?" report on biphobia in puiblic services, Edinburgh.
- Apr 20th, BBC Radio 4 / World Service, on the LGB&T vote at the General Election.
- Mar 11th, Guest Lecturer, University of Chester Diversity Week.
- Feb 18th, University of Manchester. Guest lecture: "Gay Pride, Bisexual Euphoria?"
- Feb 15th, Festival of LGBT History, People's History Museum. "21 years and more: BiPhoria and Bisexuality in Manchester".
- Jan 17th, ALL FM radio - hour long interview covering many bi issues.